1. Please do not move the furniture. This can cause unnecessary damage and deterioration of furniture and floors. We may charge an additional fee if furniture needs to be moved back.
2. Do not open rooms or cupboards that are locked with a key and therefore intended for private purposes or technology.
3. Do not throw anything into the toilets, bathtubs, sinks or other drains (no tampons, sanitary towels, nappies, panty liners). Furthermore, do not throw environmentally harmful cleaning agents such as chlorine etc., fats and food residues down the drain or into the toilets. This causes serious clogging!
4. Always use linen on the beds. Should you fail to do so, you will be charged for the cleaning costs of the pillows, blankets and mattresses.
5. Did you bring your pet? Then make sure it does not lie on sofas or beds and keep the pet on a leash outside!
6. It is strictly forbidden to place bicycles brought or rented in the holiday home or in the Nature loft®! Bicycles can be placed in the bike shed (truss roof next to reception) or attached to the hook at the front door of the Nature loft® if you wish.
7. Respect the garden, do not pick flowers or touch trees and plants; do not light fires in open areas! If traces of fire are present, you will be charged a fine of 100 euros. Avoid driving cars on the lawn or through the garden. Pitching tents in the park garden is strictly prohibited.
8. The hot tub can NOT be used during frost.
9. Don’t cause a nuisance. Please observe the rule of respecting peace and quiet for nearby residents and other guests after 10pm.
10. Identify any imperfections immediately on arrival and report them to the manager or owner within 24 hours so that you are not held liable at the end of your stay. and it can be solved for you, if possible. Please report any damages incurred during your stay and before you leave, so that the manager or owner can put the house in order for the next guests.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that all outstanding charges are settled before departure, unless otherwise agreed.
12. Any complaints should be reported to the manager or owner immediately (no later than 24 hours) after detection.